12L Celsius<sup>®</sup> FFT (MPC/MPC)
Celsius® FFT can be used with any type of equipment for freezing and thawing such as laboratory freezer, cold room, temperature controlled cabinet or water bath.
Four sizes of Celsius® FFT are available, 2 L, 4 L, 6 L, and 12 L nominal fill volume. Pre-qualified shippers for world-wide shipment of Celsius® FFT is offered as part of the complete logistics solution.
Item no.: FZB212435
Availability: On Request
Celsius® FFT can be used with any type of conventional and blast freezers while Celsius® FFTp is specifically designed to be frozen in horizontal type plate freezers. Celsius® FFT | FFTp provides exceptional robustness and confidence when handling the frozen container. Celsius® FFT along with it's purpose-designed single-use shippers (Celsius® FFT Box Shipper) offers enhanced process capabilities to create a versatile approach to safeguarding your product in conventional manufacturing.
Maximum Product Security:
- Extensive functional qualification in real process conditions
- Confident handling protecting the complete assembly
- Pre-qualified shipper (ASTM D4169 AL1 mechanical and ISTA7D extreme summer thermal performances)
Simple, Easy to Use Solution:
- Closed system processing for successful aseptic processes
- Container design promotes easy handling for operator
- Shell design provides consistent heat transfer to each unit
Improved Process Efficiency:
- Stackable for efficient use of freezer space
- One-way logistics using single-use Celsius® FFT Box Shippers
- Single-use point accountability and process expertise (bag, shell & shipper from one supplier)
Create Process Flexibility:
- Replace bottles and carboys using existing freezers and thawing methods
- Configurable to fit process needs, Multi-fill with design into manifold
- Common film for efficient process development and samples in lab-scale Celsius® Paks
Celsius® FFT|FFTp provides single-use freeze & thaw solutions for every process step when frozen storage and frozen shipment are required. These containers are configured with the features needed to decouple downstream process steps and securely transport drug substances to drug product sites.
Celsius® FFT|FFTp PDS are qualified against extensive biological, chemical,physical, extractable and functional testing.
The performance and assurance of supply of our Celsius® products are based on the complete control of our manufacturing process for the resins, the film, the bags, the filters and the assemblies. Other fluid-contact components are secured by strategic partnerships, long term contracts and quality agreements.
Temperature Range-70°C – +45°C (for use at lower temperatures contact Sartorius)
TubingClear C-Flex® 374
Working Volume3 L – 12L
eShop Dynamic Attributes
Application AreaFrozen Storage & Shipping
Connector InletMPC Male + sealing cap
Connector OutletMPC Male + sealing cap
Connector Sampling1/8" ID Luer Female + luer lock plug
Gas Barrier Layer MaterialEthylene vinyl alcohol (EVOH)
Inlet Line3/8" ID 5/8" OD Clear C-Flex® 0.75m
Materials of Construction
Shell: HDPE, Screw: isoplast 101 40% LGF, natural, Nut: nylon 6/6, natural
natural; Nut: nylon 6/6
- Shell: HDPE, Screw: isoplast 101 40% LGF, natural, Nut: nylon 6/6, natural
Outlet Line3/8" ID 5/8" OD Clear C-Flex® 0.75m
Pressure RangeMax. 1 barg in transfer lines
Cell Harvest & Downstream Processing Intermediates
Drug Substance Purification
- Drug Product Formulation
- Cell Harvest & Downstream Processing Intermediates
Product Contact Layer MaterialEVAM®
Sampling Lines1/8" ID 1/4" OD Clear C-Flex® 0.5m
Sterilization MethodGamma irradiation
System TypeConventional and Blast Freezers
The Celsius® FFT Box Shipper is a robust, qualified solution allowing safe shipment of frozen Celsius® FFT to remote locations. Celsius® FFT Box shipper is a single-use shipper refrigerated by dry-ice pellets which significantly simplifies biopharmaceuticals supply chain through one-way logistics and the transport of frozen Celsius® FFT to its destination site for thawing.