Sartocon® Slice Disposable Hydrosart® Cassette
Slice Disposable Hydrosart® high performance membrane is a stabilized cellulose based membrane that has been optimized for biopharmaceutical process applications.
- Hydrosart® is stable across a broad pH range.
- Hydrosart® is extremely hydrophilic, making it non-protein binding, and virtually non-fouling.
- Membrane cleaning, storage and depyrogenation can be accomplished by using NaOH even at elevated temperatures and concentrations.
These features make Hydrosart® an ideal membrane for biological applications.
Item no.: 3061443901E--SG
Availability: On Request
Hydrosart® E-Screen ultrafiltration cassettes are available in the following nominal molecular weight cutoffs:
- 2 kD
- 5 kD
- 10 kD
- 30 kD
- 100 kD
Hydrosart® 10 kD main applications are:
- Removal of contaminants
- Recombinant proteins
- Antibody fragment bio-conjugates
- Special mAb’s e.g. one heavy chain and 2 light chain mAb
Filtration Area0.1 m²
Flow Channel GeometryProtein conc. >20% /or viscosity above.3cp
Cassette FormatSlice Disposable
Maximum Inlet Pressure4 bar
pH StabilitypH 2 – 14
eShop Dynamic Attributes
Filter TypeCrossflow Filters
IndustryPharma / Biotech
Integral FramePolyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF)
Non-Fiber ReleasingThis filter product complies with the title 21 of the Code of Federal Regulations (CFR), section 210.3(b)(6) and 211.72.
Sealing CompoundSilicone Grey