Magmix Bag for DE suspension, 200 L
The Magmix Bags for suspension of the diatomaceous earth (DE) are standard magnetically driven mix bags using the Pall patented magnetic Mixer technology. A moderate agitation rate is sufficient to create a common cell culture DE suspension within only 5 minutes. The Bags are equipped with a single-use pH sensor and a long acid inlet tube on the top of the bag to enable an optional pH precipitation step, to further increase the clarification performance.
Order Number: FMB123485
Availability: On Request
- 100 l to 1,000 l Flexel® for Magnetic Mixer: Full scalability
- Low-friction, inert bearing assembly: Low particle shedding, high-torque mixing
- Side K-Welds on Flexel® Bag for Magnetic Mixing: Easy installation and unfolding, walk away filling process
- HDPE impeller protection tri-clamp cap: Prevents film damage during packaging and transport. Offers large diameter port for powder transfer.
- Single drive unit can serve multiple mixing tanks of different volumes
|Flexel® Bag for Magnetic Mixer|
|Bag chamber||S40 Flexel® 3D Bag Chamber with Multi-Layer Film, including EVOH gas barrier layer and PE contact layer|
|Impeller position||Bottom centered|
|Impeller size||161 mm (6.35')|
|Process temperatures||0 - 50°C|
|Volumes||100 L, 200 L, 400 L, 650 L, 1000 L|
|Powder inlet||8' Tri-clamp|
|Vent filter||MPC quick connect coupling|
|Acid Inlet||MPC quick connect coupling|
|Fluid Inlet||1½' TC Fluid Inlet|
|Fluid Outlet||1½' TC Fluid Outlet|
|Sample port Fluid Inlet|| Needleless sampling port|
½' MPX male sealing cap
Sartoclear Dynamics® is a new single-use technology for harvesting animal cell cultures with high cell densities. Consistent results, ease of use, enormous speed and flexible scalability are the key characteristics of this technology.
Inspired by the plasma industry, Sartoclear Dynamics® is based on the principles of body feed filtration. The ready-to-use clarification system enables single-use processing up to 2,000 liters. As a result, it replaces centrifuges and the subsequent depth filters in a single step.
Primary Product TypeBags
Bacterial Endotoxins< 0.25 EU/mL
Depth filter materialDiatomaceous Earth Suspension