Choose your product
The BioPAT® Xgas monitors and controls bioprocesses in real time. It is a combined oxygen-carbon dioxide sensor featuring automatic compensation of humidity and pressure. The range for oxygen is 1 - 50% and for carbon dioxide 0 - 10%, with ±3% accuracy on the reference value and a difference of less than ±0.2% on the reading. The sensor is non-invasive and can be conveniently integrated onto a new Sartorius Stedim bioreactor exhaust line or your current system.
- Parallel and continuous measurement of O2 and CO2 using just one sensor
- Standardized integration into Sartorius bioreactors for event-based control, enabled by real-time determination of respiration parameters
- High accuracy and process reliability ensured by automatic compensation of humidity and pressure
- Compact design for convenient integration into both small lab bioreactors and process-scale fermenters
- Status display and calibration buttons directly on the BioPAT® Xgas for easy operation
An advanced data analytics solution that transfers data to visual intepretable information.
SIMCA® helps you to easily visualize trends and clusters using the intuitive graphical interface. With SIMCA® you can analyze process variations, identify critical parameters and predict final product quality. In a few clicks, you get an overview of the process status. With the comprehensive toolbox that is included in SIMCA® we make it easy for you to interpret the results from the multivariate models.