Embedded Design of Experiments
Design of Experiments (DOE) is a powerful tool that can improve efficiency of data collection and enhance machine learning (ML) and artificial intelligence (AI) solutions with added information about causal relationships in the data. With the MODDE®-Q engine you can take your embedded or connected DOE to a new level more quickly—without having to develop the full tool on your own.
Item no.: UT-MQS-SDK-L
MODDE®-Q saves you time in development, offering all the capability of MODDE® Pro. The easy-to-use Software Development Kit (SDK) speeds up development of your own solution and provides a user-friendly interface.
With MODDE®-Q, you get:
- Design of Experiments software that can be embedded
- AI and Machine Learning algorithms in SDK
- Possibility to automate using “on-click analysis”
- Design space calculations based on Monte Carlo simulation
- Validation Report and Documentation
eShop Dynamic Attributes