The BioPAT® Xgas monitors and controls bioprocesses in real time. It is a combined oxygen-carbon dioxide sensor featuring automatic compensation of humidity and pressure. The range for oxygen is 1 - 50% and for carbon dioxide 0 - 10%, with ±3% accuracy on the reference value and a difference of less than ±0.2% on the reading. The sensor is non-invasive and can be conveniently integrated onto a new Sartorius Stedim bioreactor exhaust line or your current system.
- Parallel and continuous measurement of O2 and CO2 using just one sensor
- Standardized integration into Sartorius bioreactors for event-based control, enabled by real-time determination of respiration parameters
- High accuracy and process reliability ensured by automatic compensation of humidity and pressure
- Compact design for convenient integration into both small lab bioreactors and process-scale fermenters
- Status display and calibration buttons directly on the BioPAT® Xgas for easy operation
Order Number: biopatxgas
Availability: On Request