PowerCHO™-2 Medium Powder kit 100L
PowerCHO™ 2 Powder kit 100L, Chemically Defined with HEPES, Pluronic® F-68, without L-Glutamine, Phenol red, hypoxanthine or thymidine (5 buckets)
Item no.: BE15-771NJ
Availability: On Request
PowerCHO™ 1, 2, and 3 Chemically Defined, Serum-free CHO Media are the next generation in CHO media, optimized for both cell growth and protein production. PowerCHO™ Media are hydrolysate-free, serum-free, and non-animal origin media for supporting high-density CHO cells in suspension. For therapeutic bioprocessing applications, these protein-free formulations also facilitate both downstream purification and regulatory compliance.
- PowerCHO™ contains HEPES and Pluronic® F-68, but does not contain L-glutamine, phenol red, hypoxanthine, and thymidine.
- Maximum culture performance through balanced formulation
- Maintain high viability (90%) at high cell densities
- Confidence in performance lot-to-lot with chemically defined, serum-free media
- Easily scaleable to support high-density, large scale production volumes
Storage ConditionsSee instruction at component level
Powder Kit VolumeFor 100 L
eShop Dynamic Attributes
Application AreaCHO cells growth
Chemically Defined (CD)Yes
Powder Kit5 components