CHO TF Medium, liquid, 1000 mL PET bottle
Perfect medium for working with transient CHO cells - growth, transfection and production -
CHO TF is a complete chemically defined, animal-component-free cell culture medium. It was developed for cultivation of CHO and other mammalian cell lines, with a special focus on transfection applications and virus production. The medium is especially suited for transient transfection with e.g. polycationic transfection reagents such as polyethylenimine (PEI). CHO TF supports cell growth and production of recombinant proteins and antibodies in high-density suspension culture. It can be used in research or in manufacturing applications.
- Price (USD):
- Item No.:
*Custom/bulk order quotes are provided within 72 hours of request.
- Suitable for various CHO clones (e.g., DG44, K1, CHO S, CHO GS)
- Chemically defined, serum-free, animal component-free and hydrolysate-free
- Little or no adaptation required from other serum-free media
- Supports stable growth of suspension cells at high viability in seed train culture
- Compatibility with cationic transfection reagents (e.g. PEI) facilitates simplified transfection
- w/o L-glutamine
- w/o growth factor
- available as "SILAC" variant w/o arginine and lysine
- Approved by ISO 9001 QMS (Quality Statement)
Application AreaCHO Cells
Animal Origin (AO) / Non-Animal Origin (NAO)NAO
Chemically Defined (CD)CD
Storage Conditions2 °C (36 °F) to 8 °C (46 °F); solution of ethanol and buffer (100 mM NaCl, 20 mM TRIS pH 7.5) in the ratio 1:4 (v/v)
Flexsafe® 2D bags, available in sizes from 20mL to 50L, allow for the storage, sampling, transfer, and shipping of all biopharmaceutical fluids in all process steps. Users can expect quality supply assurance, robustness, closure integrity, biocompatibility, and excellent cell growth performance.