Flexsafe® Palletank 200 L (Opta®,TPE/AC,TPE/Sampling)
Flexsafe® 3D Pre-Designed Solutions (PDS) for Palletank have been designed for storage and shipping of media, buffer, cell harvest & downstream intermediates, drug substances up to drug products. Flexsafe (PDS) are available from 100L to 1,000L.
Item no.: FIS126711
Availability (ex works): On Request
With this Flexsafe® Pre-Designed Solutions (PDS), you benefit of the best assurance of supply, robustness, ease of use and biocompatibility. Flexsafe® Pre-Designed Solutions (PDS) help speed up process design, reduce the numbers of stock keeping units (SKU’s) and hence reduce inventory management complexity and costs.
- Enhanced assurance of supply with the complete control of our manufacturing process from the resins, the film, the bags, the filters and the assembly. Other fluid-contact components are secured by strategic partnerships, long term contracts and quality agreements and are available off-the-shelf to provide best delivery reliability.
- A Proven robustness: the strength and flexibility of Flexafe® bags make them robust and suitable for all process steps.
- The superior strength and flexibility of Flexsafe® bags make them safe for critical liquid shipping applications with testing under ASTM D4169 severe conditions.
- The high flexibility of Flexsafe® bags and the self-deploying accessory ease the installation and the filling of Flexsafe® storage solutions, saving operator time and eliminating risky bag manipulations.
- An excellent and reproducible cell growth: the resins and additives used for the film of Flexsafe® bags are optimized to ensure excellent and reproducible growth. The control of our entire process guarantees consistent lot-to-lot cell growth after short and long term media storage.
Bag Volume200 L
Gas Barrier Layer MaterialEthylene vinyl alcohol (EVOH)
Number of Lines1 filling line + 1 sampling at the top, 1 line at the bottom
Product Contact Layer MaterialPolyethylene (PE)
Sterile via gamma irradiation 25-45kGy
- Gamma Irradiatable
- Sterile via gamma irradiation 25-45kGy
Sterilization ProceduresGamma Irradiation: with 25-45 kGy, 1 Cycle
Connector InletSterile connection or sterile weld
Connector OutletSteaming connection to stainless steel bioreactor via STCII
Materials of ConstructionFlexsafe® S80 film
Top and bottom lines with 1/2" ID Silicone TuFlux® 1m (40") + 1/2" Clear C-Flex® 0,5m (20")
- 5m (20")
- Top and bottom lines with 1/2" ID Silicone TuFlux® 1m (40") + 1/2" Clear C-Flex® 0,5m (20")
The Palletank for shipping is specifically developed for secure and convenient shipment of bulk pharmaceutical fluids such as media, buffers, drug substances or product intermediates. It is available in volumes of 100 l, 200 l and 500 l. The system is composed of two basic elements, the Palletank container and the associated shipping kit.
Palletank for In Process Fluid Handling are specifically developed for users who wish to leave the containers in close proximity to process equipment. It is available from 100L up-to 3,000L.
Palletank for storage are stainless steel containers designed for the safe and robust storage of biopharmaceutical fluids contained in Flexsafe® 3D Bags. They are available in volumes of 200 L and 500 L. The Flexsafe® 3D Bags are manufactured according to a qualified design that precisely fits the Palletank.
The Palletank® for shipping is a qualified system that is specifically developed for safe and robust shipment of sterile bulk pharmaceutical fluids. It is available in volumes of 100 L, 200 L and 500 L. The system is composed of two basic elements, the Palletank® container and the associated shipping kit.