Filter & Sensor Transfer Sets allow an easy integration of any Sartorius filter, pressure or flow measurement into a Single-Use set up.
A secure connection of the Filter & Sensor Transfer Set can be realized in the following ways:
- Sterile connectors, such as Opta®, AseptiQuik® and others
- Connection to stainless steel equipment using Steam-Thru® connector
- Aseptic connection (under laminar flow) using a TriClamp, MPX or MPC quick coupler
- Sterile welding of TPE Tubing (C-Flex®) using the BioWelder® TC
Filter & Sensor Transfer Sets are intended for Single-Use.
They can be easily configured by our team according to your needs.
Multi-Use components like the pressure transducer and the clamp-on for flow pipes can be connected to any control devices.
Complete Process Control
By combining the Sensor with a Filter Transfer Set you can monitor for example the pressure upstream of the filter and enable immediate shut-off of the pumps in the event of critical pressure increase.
Please contact your local sales representative or application specialist for an instant quote and technical drawing of a configurable Sterile Filter or Sensor Transfer Set.
Sartorius offers options according to your requirements:
- Configure-to-order (CTO)
Configurable solutions with a broad range of options
- Engineer-to-order (ETO)
Customized solutions for your specific needs
- Sartorius Stedim Biotech follows strict regulatory compliance standards
- 100% visual inspection and batch record review
- 100% integrity tested filter elements
- All connections are pre-qualified according to Sartorius Stedim Biotech quality standards
By splitting your assemblies into modules, e.g. Filter Transfer Sets, Bags, Sensor Transfer Sets you can:
- Produce several products with the same pool of equipment
- Reduce the amount of part numbers
- Optimize the warehousing footprint
ApplicationSingle Use Processing
Connector Inlet1.5" Tri-Clamp 50.5 mm
Connector OutletSterile connection with Opta® SFT
Filter Sizesize 0 (0.52 m² / 5.6 ft²)
Filtration Area0.52 m²
Filter FormatFilter Transfer Sets
Tubing½” ID Clear C-Flex® 500 mm
Materials of Construction
Filter MaterialPolyethersulfone (PES)
Housing MaterialPolypropylene (PP)
Pore Size Final-filter0.2 µm
Pore Size Pre-filter0.45 µm
Delivery ConditionSterile - Gamma irradiated
All members of the Sartoguard family utilize a highly asymmetric polyether sulfone (PES) membrane double layer for unmatched protection of final filters and bioburden reduction with an LRV of 6 per cm². In addition, combinations with different depth filter materials and gamma sterilizable versions are available.
The Sartocheck® 5 Plus Filter Tester is an automatic filter integrity tester with automated Quality Risk Management (QRM) designed to cover the complete range of integrity testing from small syringe filters up to large multi-round housings and tangential flow cassettes.
The Sartocheck® 5 Filter Tester is an automatic filter integrity tester designed to cover the complete range of integrity testing from small syringe filters up to large multiround housings and tangential flow cassettes.