FTS Sartopore® 2 Midicaps® size 0 MPX
Filter & Sensor Transfer Sets allow an easy integration of any Sartorius filter, pressure or flow measurement into a Single-Use set up.
A secure connection of the Filter & Sensor Transfer Set can be realized in the following ways:
- Sterile connectors, such as Opta®, AseptiQuik® and others
- Connection to stainless steel equipment using Steam-Thru® connector
- Aseptic connection (under laminar flow) using a TriClamp, MPX or MPC quick coupler
- Sterile welding of TPE Tubing (C-Flex®) using the BioWelder® TC
Filter & Sensor Transfer Sets are intended for Single-Use.
They can be easily configured by our team according to your needs.
Multi-Use components like the pressure transducer and the clamp-on for flow pipes can be connected to any control devices.
Complete Process Control
By combining the Sensor with a Filter Transfer Set you can monitor for example the pressure upstream of the filter and enable immediate shut-off of the pumps in the event of critical pressure increase.
Please contact your local sales representative or application specialist for an instant quote and technical drawing of a configurable Sterile Filter or Sensor Transfer Set.
Sartorius offers options according to your requirements:
- Pre-Designed Solutions (PDS)
Standardized assemblies that are quikly available
- Configure-to-order (CTO)
Configurable solutions with a broad range of options
- Engineer-to-order (ETO)
Customized solutions for your specific needs
- Sartorius Stedim Biotech follows strict regulatory compliance standards
- 100% visual inspection and batch record review
- 100% integrity tested filter elements
- All connections are pre-qualified according to Sartorius Stedim Biotech quality standards
By splitting your assemblies into modules, e.g. Filter Transfer Sets, Bags, Sensor Transfer Sets you can:
- Produce several products with the same pool of equipment
- Reduce the amount of part numbers
- Optimize the warehousing footprint
ApplicationSingle Use Processing
Connector Inlet1½" Tri-Clamp 50.5 mm
Connector OutletMPX male + sealing cap
Filter Sizesize 0 (0.45 m² / 4.8 ft²)
Filtration Area0.45 m²
Filter FormatFilter Transfer Sets
Tubing½” ID Clear C-Flex® 500 mm
Materials of Construction
Filter MaterialPolyethersulfone (PES)
Pore Size Final-filter0.2 µm
Pore Size Pre-filter0.45 µm
Delivery ConditionSterile - Gamma irradiated