Sartocube® ECO Hydrosart® Cassette
Hydrosart® high performance membrane is a stabilized cellulose based membrane that has been optimized for biopharmaceutical process applications.
- Hydrosart® is stable across a broad pH range.
- Hydrosart® is extremely hydrophilic, making it non-protein binding, and virtually non-fouling.
- Membrane cleaning, storage and depyrogenation can be accomplished by using NaOH even at elevated temperatures and concentrations.
These features make Hydrosart® an ideal membrane for biological applications.
Item no.: 3M21447935E-BSW
Availability: On Request
Hydrosart® ECO ultrafiltration cassettes allows high mass transfer at low feed flow rates. The following nominal molecular weight cut offs are available:
- 10 kD
- 30 kD
- 100 kD
- 300 kD
Hydrosart® 300 kD main applications are:
- Virus concentration and purification
- Viral vectors: Lentivirus, Adenovirus, MVA, vaccinia ...
- Inactivated or attenuated viral vaccines: Influenza, RSV ...
- Virus like particles, nanoparticles
- Contaminant removal: DNA, HCP
- Polysaccharide concentration
- Conjugate vaccines: removal of unconjugated polysaccharides
- Large protein concentration
Filtration Area3.5 m²
Flow Channel GeometryProtein conc. <20% /or viscosity max.3cp
Cassette FormatSartocube Cassettes
Maximum Inlet Pressure4 bar
pH StabilitypH 2 – 14
eShop Dynamic Attributes
Filter TypeCrossflow Filters
IndustryPharma / Biotech
Integral FramePolypropylene (PP)
Non-Fiber ReleasingThis filter product complies with the title 21 of the Code of Federal Regulations (CFR), section 210.3(b)(6) and 211.72.
Sealing CompoundSilicone White (High chemical resistance)
The Sartoflow® 20 stainless steel holder with hydraulic is designed for crossflow applications from 200 l to 2500 l volumes. The holder is optimized for use with 4 Sartocon® up to 20 Sartocube® production scale crossflow cassettes (max. 14 m2). Typical applications of the Sartoflow® 20 system includes concentration and diafiltration of proteins, vaccines, antibodies, oligo nucleotides, endotoxin removal etc., cell harvesting and clarification processes.
The Sartoflow® 10 stainless steel holder with hydraulic is designed for crossflow applications from 30 L to 1000 L volume. The holder is optimised for the use with up to ten Sartocon® or two Sartocube® production scale crossflow cassettes (max. 7 m²). Typical applications of the Sartoflow® 10 holder are concentration and diafiltration of proteins, vaccines, antibodies, oligo nucleotides, endotoxin removal etc. and cell harvesting and clarification processes.