Sartocon® Slice 200 ECO Hydrosart® Cassette
Hydrosart® high performance membrane is a stabilized cellulose based membrane that has been optimized for biopharmaceutical process applications.
- Hydrosart® is stable across a broad pH range.
- Hydrosart® is extremely hydrophilic, making it non-protein binding, and virtually non-fouling.
- Membrane cleaning, storage and depyrogenation can be accomplished by using NaOH even at elevated temperatures and concentrations.
These features make Hydrosart® an ideal membrane for biological applications.
Item no.: 3M81447902E--SW
Availability: On Request
Hydrosart® ECO ultrafiltration cassettes allows high mass transfer at low feed flow rates. The following nominal molecular weight cut offs are available:
- 10 kD
- 30 kD
- 100 kD
- 300 kD
Hydrosart® 300 kD main applications are:
- Virus concentration and purification
- Viral vectors: Lentivirus, Adenovirus, MVA, vaccinia ...
- Inactivated or attenuated viral vaccines: Influenza, RSV ...
- Virus like particles, nanoparticles
- Contaminant removal: DNA, HCP
- Polysaccharide concentration
- Conjugate vaccines: removal of unconjugated polysaccharides
- Large protein concentration
IndustryPharma / Biotech
Filtration Area0.02 m²
Flow Channel GeometryProtein conc. <lt/>20% /or viscosity max.3cp
Cassette FormatSlice 200 Cassettes
Materials of Construction
Integral FramePolypropylene (PP)
Sealing CompoundSilicone White (High chemical resistance)
Maximum Inlet Pressure4 bar
pH StabilitypH 2 – 14
Non-Fiber ReleasingThis filter product complies with the title 21 of the Code of Federal Regulations (CFR), section 210.3(b)(6) and 211.72.
Filter TypeCrossflow Filters
Sartocon® Slice Holder filter holder is designed for low to medium volume applications from 200 ml to 100 L and optimized for the use with up to five Sartocon® Slice Crossflow cassettes (0.1 – 0.5 m²). The filterholder can be sterilized by autoclaving or inline steaming.