Safety weighing cabinet, 890x510mm
Safety weighing cabinets ensure a safe working environment for laboratory staff without sacrificing ergonomics or precision in weighing. Personnel safety and reliable weighing results from a single source.
Item no.: SWC900
Availability (ex works): On Request
Language for product details
Our product details are available in different languages. Choose your preferred language.
Appropriate protective measures must be taken to protect the health of all laboratory staff when they weigh hazardous compounds in powdered form.The Sartorius SWC Safety Weighing Cabinet offers important advantages in design and construction over traditional laboratory hoods: The SWC creates a contained area around the laboratory balance which prevents any air or finely powdered particulates from escaping into the operating personnel's work area. At the same time, the constant inlet air velocity and the special cabinet construction both keep the air current practically turbulence-free, and, as a result, ensure consistent and repeatable weighing results. The balance and weighing cabinet are perfectly matched to each other. With its SWC Safety Weighing Cabinet, Sartorius has succeeded in uniting two otherwise contradictory requirements: maximum personnel protection and reliable weighing results.
- The balance and weighing cabinet are perfectly matched to each other
- Maximum personnel protection: contained area around the laboratory balance which prevents any air or finely powdered particles from escaping into the operating personnel´s work area
- Reliable weighing results: air current practically turbulence-free, and, consistent and repeatable weighing results.
- Clear acrylic glass construction with perfect view of the balance and the sample to be weighed
- Extremely stable base made of black granite absorbs vibrations
- Contaminated materials can be disposed of safely in a double-bag system
- Calibrated airflow alarm system with audit trail function sounds an alarm whenever the airflow velocity drops below a defined level
Dimensions89 cm × 75 cm × 51 cm
Materials of Construction
Base Made MaterialBlack granit
Filter UnitFree-standing; with an HEPA H14 filter