Sartorius mass comparators with load alternator are suitable for use in precision classes E1 and E2 in national primary laboratories. The comparators perform fully automatic mass comparison of individual reference mass standards and groups of weights. Special cylindrical or stackable weights are not required. Various types of weights and weight groups can be handled universally.
- Fully automatic mass comparator with control unit
- Integrated printer
- Touch screen display
- Filters can be optimally adapted to the particular ambient conditions
- separate electronic unit to reduce the effect of heat generated during operation
- Backlit graphic display with plain- text displayed for operator guidance and input prompts in English or a choice of 4 other languages
- Linear bar graph showing capacity usage of the electronic weighing range
Careful acquisition of weighing data and associated parameters is one of the most important criteria in mass metrology. Sartorius offers various flexible software solutions for the administration and controlling of comparators, climate stations, weights and other mass metrology equipment.