CPA Micro Balance
Compact, precise and easy to operate
Item no.: CPA26P-0CE
These three microbalance models are the mechatronic highlights of the new series Sartorius CPA Series.
Model CPA26P: With an adjustable fine range from 5 g with 2 µg readability and a maximum capacity of 21 g, this microbalance is ideal for weighing USP-defined minimum allowable sample quantities from 5 to 10 mg. The large round weighing pan (diameter: 50 mm) facilitates placement of samples.
Model CPA2P: This is the entry-level model for weighing minimal sample quantities, and provides incomparable value for money. The CPA2P-F variant is specially designed for weighing filters with diameters of up to 120 mm.
The special draft shield design ensures ergonomic procedures with even the smallest sample quantities, and the glass panels allow ambient light to illuminate the weighing pan. The stainless steel work areas and high-quality metal surfaces make it easy to keep the microbalance clean.
- Monolithic weigh cell; unique in this performance class
- Built-in, motorized calibration weight ensures the highest accuracy at the press of a key
- isoCAL calibration and adjustment function; facilitates regular, fully automatic calibration and adjustment to ensure the consistently high accuracy of the balance
- High-quality draft shield with smooth opening and closing
- High-contrast display with outstanding readability and large readout digits (16 mm)
The standard data communications software for Sartorius instruments (balances/scales, moisture analyzer and pH-meter). System requirements: MS Windows 2000 | Windows XP Professional, Vista Ultimate, Windows 7 Ultimate. Connecting cable must be ordered separately.