Analytical balance, verified
Compact, precise and easy to operate
Item no.: CPA225D-0CE
The combination of high-performance technological features in every CPA analytical balance with a rugged, built-to-last design ensures the best possible accuracy in continuous laboratory use.
Every CPA analytical balance has exactly the performance features that are required for fast and professional processing of weighing tasks. These include, for example, ISO/GLP recording and printing, in conjunction with a YDP03-0CE data printer from Sartorius or a computer. The bidirectional RS-232C data interface provides the basis for communication with other equipment, such as a computer.
Built-in, user-friendly application programs provide valuable support for advanced requirements, such as weighing in percent, net-total formulation, animal weighing, mass unit conversion and counting.
- Built-in, motorized calibration weight ensures the highest accuracy at the press of a key
- isoCAL calibration and adjustment function; facilitates regular, fully automatic calibration and adjustment to ensure the consistently high accuracy of the balance
- Backlit display (except model CPA225D); digit size: 16 mm; read off results without error regardless of ambient lighting conditions
- Generously dimensioned draft shield; easily to clean
- Innovative, patented monolithic weigh cell for outstanding performance
The standard data communications software for Sartorius instruments (balances/scales, moisture analyzer and pH-meter). System requirements: MS Windows 2000 | Windows XP Professional, Vista Ultimate, Windows 7 Ultimate. Connecting cable must be ordered separately.