SafetySpace® Filter Tip, 50-1000 µl, Single Tray
SafetySpace® filter tips produce repeatable results with Sartorius pipettes and eliminate the risk of your sample ever touching the filter. The unique SafetySpace® between the sample and the filter enables you to use the full volume of the tip with any pipetting mode.
Item no.: 791001F
Availability: For more information please log in
SafetySpace® Filter Tips leave more space between the sample and the filter than conventional filter tips. This allows using any pipetting technique without the risk of the precious sample absorbing into the filter. In effect, this secures 100% sample recovery and thus greater accuracy.
The SafetySpace® feature is particularly useful in:
- pipetting foaming liquids such as buffers and proteins
- pipetting solvents
- multiple dispensing functions of electronic pipettes
- reverse pipetting
- any other application requiring extra space in the tip
The tips are made of virgin polypropylene and the filter of polyethylene without 'self-sealing' additives to avoid any interference with the sample and the results. The filter barrier helps protect against cross-contamination of the sample and/or the pipette and reduces the need for pipette maintenance. The filter tips are available in multiple volumes from 10 µl to 5000 µl and are packed in color coded single tray racks protected by an airtight wrapping. They are DNase, RNase, human DNA and endotoxin free certified and pre-sterilized.
The filter barrier and the certified purity makes the filter tips ideal for:
- molecular biology
- cell culture applications
- radioactive work
Sartorius offers a selection of pipette tips, extended and large volume tips, for special needs.
- Filter tip with regular air gap
- Extended length for better reach
- Aerosol and liquid contamination prevention with filter barrier
- Contamination free pipetting with DNase, RNase, human DNA and endotoxin free certified tips
- E-beam pre-sterilized for sterile work
Tip TypeFiltered tips
Volume50 – 1,000 µL