SafetySpace™ Filter Tip, 50-1200 µl, single tray
SafetySpace™ filter tips have more space between the sample and the filter than do conventional filter tips. This virtually eliminates the risk of an expensive or a contagious sample permeating the filter.
Item no.: 791211F
Availability (ex works): For more information please log in
Language for product details
Our product details are available in different languages. Choose your preferred language.
SafetySpace™ Filter Tips leave more space between the sample and the filter than conventional filter tips. This allows pipetting any type of liquid or using any pipetting technique without the risk of the precious sample absorbing into the filter. In effect, this secures 100% sample recovery and thus greater accuracy.
The safety space feature is particularly useful in:
- pipetting foaming liquids such as buffers and proteins
- pipetting solvents
- multiple dispensing functions of electronic pipettes
- reverse pipetting
- any other application requiring extra space in the tip
The tips are made of virgin polypropylene and the filter of polyethylene without 'self-sealing' additives to avoid any interference with the sample and the results. The filter barrier helps protect against cross-contamination of the sample and/or the pipette and reduces the need for pipette maintenance. The filter tips are available in multiple volumes from 10 µl to 1200 µl and are packed in colour coded single tray racks. They are DNase, RNase and endotoxin free certified and pre-sterilised.
The filter barrier and the certified purity makes the filter tips ideal for:
- molecular biology
- cell culture applications
- radioactive work
- Reduced risk of sample absorbtion into the filter with safety space feature
- Aerosol and liquid contamination prevention with filter barrier
- Ergonomic and light tip attachment and ejection secured by tip compatibility with the Optiload feature of Sartorius pipettes
- Easy, single-handed opening and closing of flip-top racks
- Easy matching with a suitable Sartorius pipette with colour coded tip trays
- Improved tip identification and traceability by informative rack labels indicating tip volume, product number, lot number and purity level
- Contamination free pipetting with DNase, RNase and endotoxin free certified tips
- E-beam pre-sterilised for sterile work
- Environment friendly materials used in tips, trays and racks are 100% recyclable or can be incinerated as energy waste
Electrical / Battery itemNo
Dimensions (W×D×H)480 × 260 × 70 mm
Primary Product TypeTips
Tip TypeFiltered tips
PurityPre-sterilized & free of DNase, RNase, human DNA and endotoxins
Volume50 – 1,200 µL