Filter Tip 0.1-10 µl, extended, single tray
SafetySpace™ filter tips have more space between the sample and the filter than do conventional filter tips. This virtually eliminates the risk of an expensive or a contagious sample permeating the filter.
Item no.: 783201
Availability (ex works): For more information please log in
SafetySpace™ Filter Tips leave more space between the sample and the filter than conventional filter tips. This allows pipetting any type of liquid or using any pipetting technique without the risk of the precious sample absorbing into the filter. In effect, this secures 100% sample recovery and thus greater accuracy.
The safety space feature is particularly useful in:
- pipetting foaming liquids such as buffers and proteins
- pipetting solvents
- multiple dispensing functions of electronic pipettes
- reverse pipetting
- any other application requiring extra space in the tip
The tips are made of virgin polypropylene and the filter of polyethylene without 'self-sealing' additives to avoid any interference with the sample and the results. The filter barrier helps protect against cross-contamination of the sample and/or the pipette and reduces the need for pipette maintenance. The filter tips are available in multiple volumes from 10 µl to 1200 µl and are packed in colour coded single tray racks. They are DNase, RNase and endotoxin free certified and pre-sterilised.
The filter barrier and the certified purity makes the filter tips ideal for:
- molecular biology
- cell culture applications
- radioactive work
Sartorius offers a selection of pipette tips, extended and large volume tips, for special needs.
- Filter tip with regular air gap
- Extended length of 46 mm for better reach
- Aerosol and liquid contamination prevention with filter barrier
- Contamination free pipetting with DNase, RNase and endotoxin free certified tips
- E-beam pre-sterilised for sterile work
Electrical / Battery itemNo
Dimensions (W×D×H)560 × 265 × 100 mm
Primary Product TypeTips
Tip TypeFiltered tips
PurityPre-sterilized & free of DNase, RNase, human DNA and endotoxins
Volume0.1 – 10 µL