Choose your product
Sartoclear Dynamics® Lab kits enable clarification and sterile filtration to be performed in a single step. These kits simplify the process by fully eliminating the centrifugation step otherwise needed for clarification. As a result, they enable harvested cell cultures to be efficiently clarified and sterilized in minutes – quickly and easily. Sartoclear Dynamics® Lab Features:
- Kits for a single-step mammalian cell culture harvesting
- Ready to use
- Fast and effortless
Clarification and Sterile Filtration Kits from 15 mL to 1 L Samples
Sartoclear Dynamics® Lab P15 Kit
Filtration of 15 mL mammalian cell cultures with the Sartoclear Dynamics® P15 kit, a 20 mL syringe pre-filled with 0.5 g of DE filter aid and a 0.2 µm PES filter for sterile filtration.
Sartoclear Dynamics® Lab V Kits
Filtration of 50 mL up to 1 L mammalian cell cultures with the Sartoclear Dynamics® Lab V kits: pouches of DE filter aid combined with Sartolab® RF vacuum filtration units for sterile filtration.
Sartolab® RF vacuum filtration units can be used as stand-alone or in combination with the Sartolab® MultiStation for hands-free parallel filtration of up to 6 samples.
BrandSartoclear Dynamics® Lab
Sample TypeCell Culture
The Sartolab® Multistation is specially designed for simultaneous, hands-free filtration of up to six samples.
Top Features of the Sartolab® Multistation
- Simultaneous filtration of one to six samples with one vacuum source
- Hands-free filtration
- Time-saving, with no installation time for each filter unit before use
Popular Applications for the Sartolab® Multistation
- Hands-free, parallel filtration of up to six samples
The Microsart® e.jet Fluid Pump is a small, state-of-the-art liquid transfer pump for optimal vacuum filtration in your Microbiological QC lab.
Top Features of the Microsart® e.jet Fluid Pump
- Small foot print – no need of suction flasks between pump and manifold
- Simultaneous transfer of filtered liquid to waste
- Constant flow rates and defined maximum vacuum
Popular Applications for the Microsart® e.jet Fluid Pump
- Filtration of liquid samples in Microbiological Quality Control labs