Sartoclear Dynamics® Lab V50, 0.45µm, 1 g
Sartoclear Dynamics Lab V50, 0.45 µm, 1 g is a kit designed for the clarification and filtration of up to 50 mL mammalian cell culture with 1 g diatomaceous earth as filter aid per unit of filtration.
Item no.: SDLV-0050-01F0-2
Availability (ex works): For more information please log in
Sartoclear Dynamics® Lab V kits enable clarification and filtration to be performed in a single step. These kits simplify the process by fully eliminating the centrifugation step otherwise needed for clarification. Each Sartoclear Dynamics® Lab V kit is comprised of pouches of filter aid and vacuum filtration units that match your needs.
- Kit for a single-step mammalian cell culture harvesting
- Fast and proof filtration
- Gamma sterilized pouches of filter aid and vacuum filtration units
The kit SDLV-0050-01F0-2 comprises:
1 × 180F01---------2
(24 x Sartolab RF 50, 0.45 µm, PES, single packed sterile)
1 × SDLKG-01.0------2
(24 × pouches of filter aid, 1 g)
Packing unit: 24 filtration units
Protection of Final Filters
Cell Removal / Harvest
- Cell Culture (recombinant proteins, mAbs)
- Cell Culture
Area of Application
Research and development
Analytical Sample Preparation
- Sterile Filtration
- Research and development
Cell Density< 10 mio. cells/mL
Pore Size0.45 µm
Device TypeVacuum Filtration Units
PackagingSingle pouch packed
Primary Product TypeFiltration Kits
Sample TypeCell Culture
Sartolab® MultiStation is a stand specially designed to hold 1 to 6 vacuum filtration units, allowing simultaneous hands-free filtration of up to 6 samples.
- One single vacuum source enables simultaneous filtration of up to 6 samples
- Time-saving (no installation time for each filter unit before use)
- Hands-free filtration
Sartolab® RF 50, 0.45 µm, PES, vacuum filtration units are single-use units for the clarification of sample volumes up to 50 mL.
- Highest flow rates with a large surface of filtration
- No loss of protein with a very low protein binding membrane
- Low dead volume thanks to an optimized membrane support
- Minimized risk of contamination with a complete ready-to-use unit (no additional transfer of liquid necessary for storage)
- May be used as a standalone system or with the Sartolab® MultiStation, which allows parallel filtration of up to 6 samples.