Sartolab® Vacuum Filtration Units
Vacuum filtration units are designed for the convenient clarification & sterile filtration of tissue culture media and components, biological fluids, and other aqueous solutions. Sartolab® RF|BT vacuum filtration units are available as ready-to-use disposable 50 mL, 150 mL, 250 mL, 500 mL and 1,000 mL systems including receiver bottles, or as Bottle-Top-only system in 150 mL, 250 mL, 500 mL and 1000 mL.
Sartolab® RF|BT units can be used in combination with the Sartolab® MultiStation for hands-free parallel filtration of up to 6 samples.
*Custom/bulk order quotes are provided within 24 hours of request.
Choose your product
Sartolab® RF | BT vacuum filtration units are convenient filtration units designed for research purposes and, therefore, for the filtration of small volumes from 50 mL to 1 L. Sartolab® RF as a complete system includes a receiver flask to the filtration funnel. Sartolab® BT is a bottle top filter (filtration funnel) without a receiver flask, enabling customers to use their own receiver flasks and/or to expand the filtration capacity, depending on the particle load of the filtered liquid, by filling more than one receiver flask.
- Highest flow rates with a large filtration area
- No loss of protein with a low protein affinity membrane
- Low hold-up volume due to an optimized membrane support
- Can be used as stand-alone system or with the Sartolab® Multistation, which allows parallel filtration of up to 6 samples
Vacuum tube for MultiStation
- Material: silicone
- Outer diameter: 15 mm
- Inner diameter: 7 mm
- Length: 200 mm
The Microsart® e.jet Fluid Pump is a small, state-of-the-art liquid transfer pump for optimal vacuum filtration in your Microbiological QC lab.
Top Features of the Microsart® e.jet Fluid Pump
- Small foot print – no need of suction flasks between pump and manifold
- Simultaneous transfer of filtered liquid to waste
- Constant flow rates and defined maximum vacuum
Popular Applications for the Microsart® e.jet Fluid Pump
- Filtration of liquid samples in Microbiological Quality Control labs