Sartolab® BT Vacuum Filtration Units 180C4----------K, 0.22 µm Polyethersulfone, 150 ml
Sartolab® BT with polyethersulfone (PES) is designed for cell culture media and other solutions. Type C4 is a bottle top (BT) unit with a pore size of 0.22 µm and a volume of 150 ml and can be used for sterile filtration. Version K contains 48 units which are individually packed and sterilized.
Item no.: 180C4----------K
Sartolab RF/BT are disposable vacuum filtration units. The Bottle Top (BT) units contain an optimized Sartorius PES membrane and combine highest flow-rates and throughput with extremely low protein binding and extractables. They are therefore the product of choice for sterile filtration of tissue culture media, buffers, additives and other aqueous biologicals. Sartolab BT vacuum units are available as 150 ml, 500 ml and 1000 ml units.
- Low protein binding
- Fast flow and high throughput
- Easy to use
- For reusable receiver flasks
Receiver Flask Volume150 mL
The Microsart® e.jet Fluid Pump is a small, state-of-the-art liquid transfer pump for optimal vacuum filtration in your Microbiological QC lab.
Top Features of the Microsart® e.jet Fluid Pump
- Small foot print – no need of suction flasks between pump and manifold
- Simultaneous transfer of filtered liquid to waste
- Constant flow rates and defined maximum vacuum
Popular Applications for the Microsart® e.jet Fluid Pump
- Filtration of liquid samples in Microbiological Quality Control labs