MSCgo™ Adipogenic Differentiation Medium
MSCgo™ Adipogenic Differentiation Medium is a serum-free and xeno-free formulation developed for optimal differentiation of human mesenchymal stem cells (hMSC) to mature adipocytes. The MSCgo™ Adipogenic Differentiation Medium is validated to efficiently differentiate hMSC from a variety of sources, including bone marrow (BM-MSC), adipose tissue (AT-MSC), umbilical cord tissue (UC-MSC), and Wharton’s jelly (WJ-MSC). The MSCgo™ Adipogenic Differentiation Medium kit includes a basal medium and two supplement mixes, containing all growth factors and supplements necessary for a complete adipoogenic differentiation medium. No additional supplements are required.
The MSCgo™ Adipogenic Differentiation protocol is part of a complete system for multipotency evaluation of hMSCs. This kit enables reliable differentiation of hMSCs to mature adipocytes without background differentiation or interruption in cellular metabolism.
- Serum-free, xeno-free medium
- All required growth factors and supplements included in kit
- Reliable differentiation to mature adipocytes
- Each lot is application tested
- Contains stable L-alanyl-L-glutamine
- Does not contain antibiotics
- MSCgo Adipogenic Differentiation Basal Medium: 100 mL
- MSCgo Adipogenic Differentiation Supplement Mix I: 100 µL
- MSCgo Adipogenic Differentiation Supplement Mix II: 1.5 mL
Adipogenic differentiation of hMSC results in the formation of spherical cells accumulated with lipid droplets that can be detected using an inverted microscope. The amount of differentiated cells can be vary using different hMSC (e.g. source, age, and passage number).
Application AreaAdipogenic Differentiation
Phenol Red IndicatorWith Phenol Red