Scalable Flexel® 3D Bags
Scalable Flexel® 3D bags are designed for processing and storing small-volume biopharmaceuticals (5 L to 50 L). Typical applications are sterile filtration and storage of buffers and media, bulk harvesting and sample collection. These bags, along with Flexel® 3D bags for 50 L to 3,000 L, enable easy scale-up to very large volumes as the same S40 film, the same bag material and the same port technologies are used throughout both size ranges.
Choose your product
Scalable Flexel® 3D Bioprocessing Bags are designed for processing and storage of small volume biopharmaceutical solutions. With a volume range of 5 L to 50 L, they are routinely used in bioresearch and process development. These bags are manufactured with very high quality standards for applications requiring remarkable levels of robustness, reliability and security.
Scaling-up operations to very large volume (up to 3,000 L) is straightforward starting with Scalable Flexel® 3D Bags as they are manufactured with the same S40 film, same 3D bag and same port technologies as the very large volume Flexel® 3D Bags. They are available with an extensive range of accessories for a rapid and functional deployment of a complete single-use engineered liquid handling and storage solutions in your process.
- Multiple manufacturing sites: High security of supply
- All connections extensively qualified: Safe and robust
- Full compliance with ISO11137: Highest sterility assurance level
- Standard design: Most designs available from stock
- Various bag sizes: High flexibility
- Designed to fit standard tray and Palletank®: Space saving containment systems
- Scalable S40 Film: Process scalability with the same product contact materials from 5 L to 3000 L