Flexel® Bag for Drum 100 L
Flexel® 3D single-use Bags for drums are designed for processing, storage and transport of large volume of biopharmaceutical solutions in drums.
Flexel® 3D single-use Bags for drums are available from 50 L to 560 L as standard volumes.
Standard Flexel® 3D single-use bags for drums are available with or without filter as:
- Stand-alone bags with silicone tubing
- Stand-alone bags with silicone and TPE (Thermoplastic elastomer) tubing
A side bottom drain port is also optionally available with the standard Flexel® 3D bags for drums.
Thus, sterile connection and disconnection devices like the Biowelder® and the Biosealer® can be used to allow safe connections and disconnections from and to another process step.
Female luer fittings with a needle free sampling port may be used for easy and convenient sampling, quick connects may be attached directly or adapted to a variety of connections and tri-clamps that are widely used in a production environment assure maximum flexibility.
- Multiple manufacturing sites: High security of supply
- All connections extensively qualified: Safe and robust
- Full compliance with ISO11137: Highest sterility assurance level
- Standard design: Most designs available from stock
- Various bag volumes: High flexibility
Application AreaLiquid Storage & Shipping
- Buffer Preparation
- Media Preparation
Sartopore® 2 0.45 | 0.2 µm + 1/2" ID Silicone + TPE (C-Flex® 374) 1.5 m (60")
1.5" Tri-Clamp sanitary flange + 1/2" ID Silicone + TPE (C-Flex® 374) 1.5 m (60")
- Clave needleless sampling port + 1/8" ID Silicone and TPE (C-Flex® 374) 1.1 m (40")
- Sartopore® 2 0.45 | 0.2 µm + 1/2" ID Silicone + TPE (C-Flex® 374) 1.5 m (60")
Outlet Line1.5" Tri-Clamp sanitary flange + 1/2" ID Silicone + TPE (C-Flex® 374) 1.5 m (60")
Materials of Construction
Film MaterialFilm S40: Polyethylene (PE)
Filter TypeMidicaps® (size 8)
Palletank® and drums for storage are containers designed for the safe and robust storage of biopharmaceutical fluids such as high value drug substances contained in Flexsafe® 3D Bags. They are available in volumes of 50 L, 100 L, 200 L, 500 L, 1,000 L, 1,500 L, 2,000 L, 2,500 L and 3,000 L.