Flexel® 3D Tank Liner, 750 L, Gamma irradiated, 1 pcs.
Flexel® 3D tank liners are open, single-use bags designed to fit into plastic cylindrical drums. They are available in a range of 30 L to 1,000 L and with or without a side bottom drain. Flexel® 3D tank liners can be supplied in a choice of sterile, pyrogen-free versions or non-sterile versions. Typical applications are preparation and storage of buffers and media and open-tank mixing.
Item no.: FXB207565
Availability: On Request
The Flexel® 3D Tank Liners are open single-use bags designed to fit in plastic cylindrical drums.They are available, with or without side bottom drain from 30 L to 1,000 L. These can be supplied both sterile and pyrogen free or non-sterile.
- Multiple manufacturing sites: High security of supply
- All connections extensively qualified: Safe and robust
- Full compliance with ISO11137: Highest sterility assurance level
- Standard design: Most designs available from stock
- Various bag volumes: High flexibility
Side Bottom DrainNo
eShop Dynamic Attributes
Aseptic Connector DeviceNo
Number of Ports1 pc.
Product Contact Layer MaterialPolyethylene (PE)
Sterilization MethodGamma irradiation
TypeFlexel® 3D Tank Liner