With microwave drying, the LMA200 moisture meter produces results up to 300 x faster than a drying oven for samples with high moisture content.
The built-in analytical balance ensures high precision in moisture analysis.
Item no.: LMA200PM-000EU
If the sample contains a high moisture content, microwave drying is the fastest and most effective procedure (loss-on-drying) for heating samples. A sample is heated by absorption of microwave radiation. A built-in analytical weighing system measures the weight loss of a sample and determines the end point at which the sample has reached a constant weight. In addition, an air moisture sensor monitors the progress of a moisture analysis run, thus providing double the certainty to assure reliable results.
- Can be used for liquid and pasty samples with a moisture content ranging from approx. 8 to 100%
- Analysis time approx. 40 - 120 seconds (depends on type of sample and moisture content)
- Easy two-key operation for routine moisture measurements
- End-point determination: Fully automatic, by means of mass and moisture sensors; User-defined as loss of weight/unit of time for measurement; Timer mode
- Built-in analytical weighing system with a capacity of 70 g and a resolution of 0.1 mg for weight values
Data PrinterThermal printer, built-in
ApplicationVery moist samples, fluid or pasty
1x RS232 port for PC
- 1x Ethernet port
- 1x RS232 port for PC
Dimensions WxDxH510 mm × 535 mm × 304 mm
Weighing Pan Diameter⌀ 90 mm
Display Mode for Results% moisture, ppm moisture, % volatile components, % dry weight (solids), ppm dry weight, g dry weight, mg weight loss, % RATIO
End-point DeterminationFully automatic,by means of mass and moisture sensors; User-defined as loss of weight/unit of time: 1-50 mg / 1-99 sec., 0,1-9;9% / 1-99 sec.; Timer mode: 0,1 - 99,9 min.
Maximum Number of Programs320
0.1 mg, 0.001 %
- 0.001 %
- 0.1 mg, 0.001 %
Accuracy of the Weighing System0.0001 g
Additional Product SpecificationsAnalysis time: Approx. 40–120 (depends on type of sample and moisture content)
Heating SourceMicrowave radiation, for ultra short measuring times
Maximum Power Consumption1200 VA
Maximum Weighing Capacity70 g
Recommended Moisture Range8 – 100%
Line Frequency50 Hz
Line Voltage230 V