Mark3 HP Moisture Analyzer
Mark3 is a flexible moisture analyzer system for labs and production facilities. Its optional modular add-ons provide the best solution for every measuring task.
Its high-resolution weighing system also makes the Mark3 HP suitable for precisely analyzing the moisture and water content of very dry samples. This feature makes it a genuine alternative to Karl-Fisher titration.
Item no.: LMA100-SET-P
Availability: For more information please log in
Mark3 HP Moisture Analyzer with printer, consisting of:
- LMA100PA-000U control module incl. printer
- LMA100PQ-000U heater module (0.1 mg, 100 g)
- optional on request: Moisture Analysis individual Service (YMD01P)
- Economical and reliable alternative to the Karl-Fischer titration and drying oven methods
- Intuitive operation – With a learning curve of a few minutes
- The user starts the measurement by pressing just one button
- Robust and fast, optimal for routine operation
- Multi-module operation enables parallel measurements of up to 4 different samples on one single device
- An extensive range of security settings guarantees reliable results and 100% traceability
Dimensions WxDxH41.3 × 49.5 × 23.5 cm
Premium heating module with IR-quartz heater for moisture analysis of very dry, solid, pasty and fluid samples.
Standard control module for standard heating module with IR-quartz heater LMA110SQ-000U
Premium control module with integrated printer for premium heating module with IR-quartz heater LMA100PQ-000U.
Standard heating module with IR-quartz heater for moisture analysis of solid, pasty and fluid samples
Sartorius Wedge is a software package designed to capture data from Sartorius devices into Windows applications, specifically Microsoft Excel. Sartorius Wedge includes two of TALtech’s data capture programs: WinWedge and TCPWedge. WinWedge connects to most serial or USB devices and TCPWedge connects to most networked devices.