1/8" × 1/4" (3.2mm × 6.4mm) C-Flex® 18" Overall Length; QUICKSEAL® centered at 6"
QUICKSEAL® is an intuitive, simple-to-use and reliable aseptic disconnect and closure in one.
QUICKSEAL® aseptic disconnect makes critical fluid-management easy, efficient and reliable. QUICKSEAL® securely seals and disconnects tubing after sampling or inoculation, media and buffer feeds, product transfer or any critical fluid-handling process.
Item no.: QSC0204010618
Availability (ex works): On Request
The principle behind the surprisingly simple and amazingly robust QUICKSEAL® is easy to understand:
Simply cut the metal collar with our hand-held QUICKSEAL® tools. The cutting action deforms the aluminum collar squeezing the tube and compressing tubing wall together creating an aseptic seal. Sealing time is less than 4 seconds.
Robust and Secure
- Validated microbial barrier. Cut collar passes microbial ingress testing by container closure
- Closure integrity verified at ambient temperatures and after freeze|thaw cycle to -100° Celsius
- Burst testing proves pressure resistance of cut collar exceeds burst pressure of tubing
Need Something Different?
- Looking for a different tube size, tube length or QUICKSEAL® collar position? Contact your local Sartorius Office for help.
Area of ApplicationConnecting & Disconnecting
Biocompatibility (USP Class VI)USP 87: Pass | USP 88: Pass
Physico-chemical CompatibilityUSP 381: Pass | USP 661: Pass | 21CFR177.2600: Pass
TSE-BSE StatusConforms to EMA/410/01 rev 3
Tube Length18" (457.2 mm)
Tube Size (ID – OD)⅛" × ¼" (3.2 mm × 6.4 mm)
Materials of Construction
Bacterial EndotoxinsUSP 85: Pass (<0.125 EU/mL)
PackagingBulk Pack, 10 units
Primary Product TypeConnectors and Disconnectors
Additional Product Specifications
USP 788: Pass
Shelf-Life (Before Gamma): 3 years
Shelf-Life (After Gamma): 3 years
QUICKSEAL® Postion (from end): 6″ (152.4mm)
Collar Length: 1.5″ (38.1mm)
- Collar Material: Aluminum (3003) - not product contact
- USP 788: Pass
AutoclavingOne 30 minute cycle at 121° C
Gamma Irradiation<50 kGy