Conductivity Cell 10 cm-1 4 band
Conductivity cells are used for the conductivity measurement of fluids, such as pure and ultra pure water. Epoxy Bodies and graphite electrodes feature the highest grade of robustness and long-term stability and offer the widest measuring range. The conductivity measuring cells are suited for temperature measurement and are equipped with automatic temperature compensation.
Item no.: PY-C03-2S
Availability: In Stock *
*Detailed delivery date provided during check-out
Cells offer a high degree of precision, diversity in wider measuring ranges. Cell geometry design address and minimize polarization effects with difficult sample types.
- Optimized cell geometry with 2, 4 band and target configurations
- Diverse and wider measuring ranges
- Long term cell constant stability
- Robust and Durable due to high quality epoxy and graphite construction allowing for break and abrasion resistant body materials
- Integrated temperature compensation
- Smart design mitigates measuring error from cable interferences, polarizations effects, air bubble and vessel influences.
Primary Product TypeElectrodes, Sensors & Cells
Electrode, Sensor, or Cell TypeConductivity
Tip TypeCylindrical 4 Pt Bands
Reference Junctions1,000 to 200,000 μS/cm
Electrolyte Filling SolutionN/A
Cable Length1 m
Reference System4 Pt Bands
Overall lengthHead Length: 50 mm; Shaft Length: 120 mm
Temperature CompensationIntegrated ATC NTC 30 KOhm