Flexel® Bag for LevMixer®, 400 L, with Thermowell probe, without side bottom drain
Shear sensitive proteins can degrade during mixing conditions. This can affect product quality and generate aggregates that in turn yield premature fouling of sterilizing filters.
By combining low shear mixing attributes and high torque, Flexel® for LevMixer® is ideal for the homogenization, viral inactivation and formulation of sensitive drug substances and drug products. The levitated impeller eliminates shear effects that can impact your product quality and avoid the generation of aggregates and particles that can reduce your filtration performance.
For Buffer & Media applications, we recommend you to use the Powerful Flexel® for Magnetic.
Item no.: FMB127485
Availability (ex works): On Request
Using Flexel® for LevMixer® Pre-designed Solution in your process steps provide you with the best quality, change control, business continuity and delivery performances. You will also benefit from:
- Low Shear Mixer to ensure product quality
- Intelligent Mixer with a unique in-line monitoring and control to provide consistent quality and process efficiency while meeting PAT and cGMP requirements
- Intuitive handling to enable quick start-up and simplified operations of your mixing bags in its Palletank®
- Large scale mixing offering with similar mixing technology for all your process and cGMP production scales
Area of ApplicationMixing
- Drug Substance Purification
- Downstream Intermediates
Additional Lines1 bottom line: ⅜″ ID Silicone TuFlux® 1.5 m (60″) + MPC female + sealing cap
Connector Inlet½" ID Silicone TuFlux® 1 m (40") + ½" ID Clear C-Flex® 0.5 m (20") + ½” Opta® SFT female
Connector Outlet½" ID Silicone TuFlux® 1 m (40") + ½" ID Clear C-Flex® 0.5 m (20") + ½" Tri-Clamp 1½" sanitary flange with gasket, cap & union
Sampling Lines¼” ID Silicone TuFlux® 0.1 m (4”) + Clave needleless sampling port
Primary Product TypeMixing Bags