PER.C6R Technology is a Crucell proprietary human cell-based platform designed for large-scale production of recombinant proteins, including antibodies, vaccines and gene therapy products, under serum-free culture conditions. Cell lines have been immortalized with specific adenovector genes, leading to high viable cell densities and high PCDs (picogram/cell/ day), resulting in high yields. PERMEXCIS® Virus Production Medium has been optimized for use with the PER.C6R Cell Line. PERMEXCIS® Medium is chemically defined, serum-free, low protein (<200 ng/mL), with PluronicR F-68, and without L-glutamine or phenol red.
- Virus production
- Growth of human embryonic retinoblast cells (PER.C6R and related cell lines) in suspension
- Reduces regulatory hurdles with a non-animal origin status
- Maintains high viability (> 90%) at high cell densities for superior performance
- Achieves a maximum culture performance through a balanced formulation
- Saves validation time with no weaning required during growth transition
PERMEXCIS® medium use is restricted only to PER.C6R Cell License Holders. Shipping will not be possible without license justification (please add license number on order or inform Sartorius customer services).
Chemically Defined (CD)Yes
Animal Origin (AO) / Non-Animal Origin (NAO)NAO
Application AreaPER.C6 cells growth
Storage temperature2 – 8 °C
Storage ConditionsIn the dark