Process analysers as inline and online measurement technologies provide real-time data for outstanding process control, which results in high-quality production. Thorough monitoring by process analysers with up to 100% coverage of process parameters and subsequent documentation ensures optimal compliance. Moreover, monitoring makes transactions verifiable and establishes a basis of trust between suppliers and customers.
BioPAT® Trace is an analysis system for simultaneous online monitoring of glucose and lactate in laboratory and industrial cultivations of microorganisms and cell lines. BioPAT® Trace ensures a high degree of measurement performance and process reliability due to its unique combination of a reusable analyser and single-use enzymatic sensors and fluidic elements.
- Simultaneous online measurement of glucose and lactate
- Fully automated, self-calibrating system
- Modes: filtration, dialysis, sampling
- Unique dialyses mode for small volume bioreactors
- Plug & Play
- Reusable system
- Fully disposable sensor & fluidics set
- Ethernet, modbus, (OPC) connectivity
- Compact device, small footprint
BioPAT® Spectro NIR process sensor monitors the fermentation process inline by providing real-time feedback. Monitoring the process values during biotechnological fermentation is crucial for maintaining the high efficiency and quality of a bioprocess. Although commercial sensor systems are available for real-time monitoring of some variables, such as pH or the concentration of dissolved oxygen, BioPAT® Spectro provides monitoring capabilities that are light years beyond such sensor systems.
- Process trajectories for real- time fermentation monitoring
- Golden batch comparison
- Cell growth and viability monitoring
- Monitoring of nutrients and metabolites
- Media quality fingerprinting
The BioPAT® Xgas monitors and controls bioprocesses in real time. It is a combined oxygen-carbon dioxide sensor featuring automatic compensation of humidity and pressure. The range for oxygen is 1 - 50% and for carbon dioxide 0 - 10%, with ±3% accuracy on the reference value and a difference of less than ±0.2% on the reading. The sensor is non-invasive and can be conveniently integrated onto a new Sartorius Stedim bioreactor exhaust line or your current system.
- Parallel and continuous measurement of O2 and CO2 using just one sensor
- Standardized integration into Sartorius bioreactors for event-based control, enabled by real-time determination of respiration parameters
- High accuracy and process reliability ensured by automatic compensation of humidity and pressure
- Compact design for convenient integration into both small lab bioreactors and process-scale fermenters
- Status display and calibration buttons directly on the BioPAT® Xgas for easy operation