Virosart® CPV Minisart
The PES based virus filter for robust and efficient removal of small non-enveloped and large enveloped viruses in biopharmaceutical applications. Virosart® CPV is the optimal virus filter for monoclonal antibodies or small recombinant proteins.
Item no.: 545VM----------B
Availability: On Request
- Virus clearance: Virosart® CPV retains ≥ 4 LRV of small non-enveloped viruses (e.g. PPV, MVM) and ≥ 6 LRV of large enveloped viruses (e.g. MuLV).
- Target molecule: The main applications for Virosart® CPV for virus filtration are monoclonal antibodies (mAb), antibody fragments (Fab) or small recombinant proteins (< 150 kD).
- Positioning: Virosart® CPV is used towards the end of the purification process of biopharmaceutical products for the virus filtration. At this stage, the purity of the biopharmaceutical product is at its highest and so fouling of the filter by contaminants (DNA, CHOP, aggregates & lipoproteins) will be low.
- Robust virus clearance: Virosart® CPV retains ≥ 4 LRV of small non-enveloped viruses (e.g. PPV, MVM) and ≥ 6 LRV of large enveloped viruses (e.g. MuLV). This filter offers highest virus safety over the entire flow decay profile independently of operating pressure.
- Smart process transfer: Flexibility is given by using either cartridges in existing stainless steel housings or disposable capsules.
- Ease of use: Virosart® CPV are tested for integrity using a water-based diffusion test, e.g. based on the Sartocheck® technology of Sartorius Stedim Biotech
- Validated for ≥ 4 LRV removal of small non-enveloped viruses using bacteriophage PP7
- Designed, developed and manufactured in accordance with an ISO 9001 certified Quality Management System
- Meet or exceed the requirements for WFI quality standards set by the current USP
- Non pyrogenic according to USP Bacterial Endotoxins
- USP Plastic Class Test VI
Filter TypeVirus Filters
Filter FormatDown Scale Units
Filtration Area5 cm²
UsageEasy to filter solutions
Connector OutletLuer Lock
Connector InletLuer Lock
Primary Product TypeFilters
- Recombinant Protein Production
- mAB Production