Flexsafe® Palletank 500 L (MPX,TPE/TC/Sampling)
Flexsafe® 3D Pre-Designed Solutions (PDS) for Palletank have been designed for storage and shipping of media, buffer, cell harvest & downstream intermediates, drug substances up to drug products. Flexsafe (PDS) are available from 100L to 1,000L.
Item no.: FIS126257
Availability (ex works): On Request
With this Flexsafe® Pre-Designed Solutions (PDS), you benefit of the best assurance of supply, robustness, ease of use and biocompatibility. Flexsafe® Pre-Designed Solutions (PDS) help speed up process design, reduce the numbers of stock keeping units (SKU’s) and hence reduce inventory management complexity and costs.
- Enhanced assurance of supply with the complete control of our manufacturing process from the resins, the film, the bags, the filters and the assembly. Other fluid-contact components are secured by strategic partnerships, long term contracts and quality agreements and are available off-the-shelf to provide best delivery reliability.
- A Proven robustness: the strength and flexibility of Flexafe® bags make them robust and suitable for all process steps.
- The superior strength and flexibility of Flexsafe® bags make them safe for critical liquid shipping applications with testing under ASTM D4169 severe conditions.
- The high flexibility of Flexsafe® bags and the self-deploying accessory ease the installation and the filling of Flexsafe® storage solutions, saving operator time and eliminating risky bag manipulations.
- An excellent and reproducible cell growth: the resins and additives used for the film of Flexsafe® bags are optimized to ensure excellent and reproducible growth. The control of our entire process guarantees consistent lot-to-lot cell growth after short and long term media storage.
Sterile via gamma irradiation 25-45kGy
- Gamma Irradiatable
- Sterile via gamma irradiation 25-45kGy
Gas Barrier Layer MaterialEthylene vinyl alcohol (EVOH)
Number of Lines1 filling line + 1 sampling at the top, 1 line at the bottom
Product Contact Layer MaterialPolyethylene (PE)
Cell Harvest & Downstream Processing Intermediates
- Drug Substance Purification
Primary Product TypeSingle Use Bags
Connector InletSterile weld or sanitary connection
Connector OutletSanitary or aseptic connection
MaterialFlexsafe® S80 film
TubingTop line with 1/2" ID Silicone TuFlux® 1m (40") + 1/2" Clear C-Flex® 0,5m (20"). Bottom line with 1/2" ID Silicone TuFlux® 1,5m (60").
Sterilization ProceduresGamma Irradiation: with 25-45 kGy, 1 Cycle
Bag Volume500 L