Optifit Tip Low Retention, 5-350 µl, single tray
Sartorius Low Retention Tips feature an extremely even and durable liquid-repellent surface for maximising your sample recovery and eliminating the loss of your expensive reagents. As a result, detergent-containing liquids with a low surface tension slide off easily from the inside surface of the tip, leaving very little residue behind.
Item no.: LH-L790350
Availability (ex works): For more information please log in
Language for product details
Our product details are available in different languages. Choose your preferred language.
Contamination free pipetting with DNase, RNase and endotoxin free certified tips
Sartorius Low Retention Tips have an extremely even and durable liquid-repellent surface for optimising the flow of the liquid while dispensing, for optimum sample recovery. Liquids with low surface tension, like detergents, slide easily off of the inner surface of the tip, leaving very little residue behind. This Low Retention feature is thus very useful in the following applications, where such viscous, detergent containing, liquids are often pipetted: PCR, real-time PCR, cloning, SDS-PAGE and other nucleic acid or protein analysis methods.
- Ergonomic and light tip attachment and ejection secured by tip compatibility with the Optiload feature of Sartorius pipettes
- Environment friendly materials used in tips, trays and racks are 100% recyclable or can be incinerated as energy waste
- Less waste by reusing the fully autoclavable (121 ºC, 20 min) tip racks with refill or bulk tips
- Easy matching with a suitable Sartorius pipette with colour coded tip trays
- Improved tip identification and traceability by informative rack labels indicating tip volume, product number, lot number and purity level
The non-filtered Optifit Tips are now available with Low Retention feature to secure optimum liquid flow for optimum sample recovery.
- Extremely liquid-repellent tip surface secures maximal sample recovery also with detergent containing liquids
- Optimal liquid flow ensures high precision, when pipetting results are very consistent time after time
- The high chemical resistance of Low Retention Tip surface secures sample and result integrity with no interfering leachables
The Low Retention feature is available in the following packaging types:
- Single Tray racks - DNase, RNase and endotoxin free certified
- Refill Towers - space-saving and ecological
The non-filtered Optifit Tips are designed for best possible fitting and sealing to secure the highest possible accuracy and precision. These pipette tips enable ergonomic and light tip attachment by being compatible with the Optiload feature in Sartorius Picus, eLINE®, mLINE® and Proline® Plus pipettes. Optifit Tip trays are colour-coded for easy matching with corresponding, colour-coded Sartorius pipettes. They also match with most other pipettes due to their universal design.
Strict quality standards, ISO 9001 and ISO 13485, are followed from tip R&D to production and delivery. The purity certified tips are manufactured in ISO 8 classified clean-room conditions to avoid any contaminations and are tested for DNase, RNase and endotoxins per each tip lot. Pre-sterilised tips are also available for the purest laboratory work.
Electrical / Battery itemNo
Primary Product TypeTips
Tip TypeLow retention tips, non-filtered
PurityNon-sterile & free of DNase, RNase and endotoxins
Volume5 – 350 µL