SartoConnect data bridge, scale#PC, 3 m
The data bridge between Sartorius scales and the PC.
Item no.: YSC01L
Availability: On Request
SartoConnect is a Windows program for transmission of measured data. Data coming in through the serial interface can be inserted – together with additional information – directly into the desired PC application (e.g.: MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access...).
- PC display for IS platforms, remote display for all Sartorius weighing instruments
- Remote control of the connected weighing technology using SBI commands from a PC
- Connectivity over RS-232 to a standard PC running Windows 95/98/2000/NT/XP®
- Weighing data passed to other applications (Excel, Word, Access) automatically
- Graphic and spreadsheet evaluations of weight values (in Excel) also possible, for user-oriented display and processing on a PC or server
- Programmable connection to process logic controller through DDE
- Customized software applications (e.g. Excel, Access…) for SartoConnect Density Determination, Statistics… - Please ask your sales consultant.
Data transfer software SartoConnect with RS232C standard cable 1 m
Equipment Supplied- Program disk or CD, special RS-232 connecting cable for weighing instrument with built-in dongle and enclosed leaflet
Type of Cable25 pin D-submini male / 9 pin D-subm. to PC
Cable Length1.5 m