- Startpage |
- Lab Products & ServicesLab Products & Services
- Bioprocess SolutionsBioprocess Solutions
Liquid Handling Services
Extend the lifetime and ensure the continuous accuracy and precision of your liquid handling instruments.
Picus® Electronic Pipette
The Most Sophisticated and Ergonomic Pipette Ever!
Enjoy your work with the award winning Picus®! Its highly sophisticated and completely ergonomic design will reduce your risk of repetitive strain injury (RSI). Fully electronic operation ensures the maximum accuracy and repeatability of your results.
These same qualities can also be found with Picus® Nxt with added features for enhanced reliability in strictly regulated laboratories.
It’s amazing that an electronic pipette
can be this light - only 100 grams!
Features & Benefits
- Uniquely lightweight and streamlined design for effortless pipetting experience
- Conveniently located soft-touch operating button and electronic tip ejection help minimize muscle strain
- The comfortable design of the handle and finger hook enable Picus® to rest lightly in your hand, with minimum effort
Achieve Reliable Results
- Electronic piston control and brake guarantee accurate and precise pipetting results, independent of the user
- Unique Tracker functionality increases reliability in microwell plate dispensing, by guiding pipetting steps
- Safe-Cone Filters reduce the risk of contamination cost-effectively
Speed up your work
- The unique adjustment wheel offers extremely fast volume setting and menu navigation
- The extensive range of pipetting modes, from diluting and titrating to serial dispensing, helps perform pipetting tasks quickly and easily
- Intuitive user interface in a choice of language options: English, French, German, Russian and Chinese, enables ease of use
Picus® is truly ergonomic and
really easy to program
- Single-channel models cover a volume range of 0.2 µl – 10,000 µl, and multichannel models a range of 0.2 µl – 1,200 µl
- 8 pipetting modes and 6 additional modes
- Calibration adjustment in 1-, 2- or 3-points
- Possibility to store service and calibration related data
- Autoclavable lower parts (excl. 1200 μl models)
- Charging with charging stand or micro USB cable
- Possible to continue working with USB charging cable connected
- Li-Polymer battery enables charging in approx. 1 hour
|Main mode -
Available in all Picus® models
|Additional functions -
to be used in conjunction with the main mode