Sample Holders for ergonomic weighing and error free weighing tasks
New accessories, which make lab life easier
- Choose from 12 different sample holders designed for great variety of vials, flasks and samples.
- Faster response time, better weighing stability
- Made of high quality titanium, preventing corrosion and magnetic influences.
The new filter pan YSH30 enables flawless weighing of filters up to a diameter of 150mm, designed for semi-micro and analytical balances.
50mm (YSH34), 75mm (YSH35) and 90mm (YSH36) filter holders are available for ultra-micro and micro balances.
Available filter pans:
- 150mm (YSH30)
- 50mm (YSH34)
- 75mm (YSH35)
- 90mm (YSH36)
Save-Lock Tube Holders
The new holders for reaction tubes up to 2 mL (YSH13 for micro-balances and YSH15 for semi-micro and analytical balances) and up to 5mL (YSH19 for semi-micro and analytical balances) enables easy and safe positioning of Eppendorf tubes and centrifuge reaction tubes on the balance.
Available Save-Lock tube holders:
- 2 mL for micro-balances (YSH13)
- 2 mL for semi-micro and analytical balances (YSH15)
- Up to 5 mL for both semi-micro and analytical balances (YSH19)
Holders for Vials and Round bottom Flasks
The new holder YSH37 allows easy positioning of round-bottom flasks or without a fixed stand on the weighing pan.