Anti-Human Fab-CH1 2nd Generation (FAB2G) Biosensors
For Label-Free Detection, Quantitation, and Kinetic Analysis of Human Fab and IgG
- Perform kinetic screening, off-rate ranking, and epitope binning of Fabs in crude or partially purified samples
- Easy capture of human Fab or IgG for kinetic analysis of binding to target antigen or Fc receptors (Kon, Koff, KD)
- Rapid quantitation of all subclasses of human Fab, F(ab′)2 and IgG
- No recognition towards human kappa or lambda light chains
- Improved Fab capture affinity, baseline stability, and regeneration over original FAB biosensors
Anti-Human Fab-CH1 2nd Generation (FAB2G) biosensors come pre-immobilized with a high-affinity ligand that is specific for the CH1 region of Human IgG. In conjunction with the Octet and BLItz Systems, FAB2G biosensors provide a rapid and label-free solution for analysis of Fab fragments or full-length human IgG for lead identification and optimization, epitope binning, cell line screening, process development, and QC applications.
The anti-human CH1 ligand has no recognition towards free light chains or cross-reactivity with murine or bovine IgG. This high level of specificity enables direct analysis of IgG or Fab analytes directly from complex samples such as cell culture supernatants, lysates, or partially purified samples, offering a time-saving alternative to traditional analytical methods.