Ambr® 250 HT Classroom Training
Who Should Attend
The aim of this course is to provide a comprehensive introduction to the Ambr® 250 software and hardware, and enable new users to design, create and run their own experiments. Attendees also have the opportunity to learn about the general set-up, in-process activities, and after-care of the system.
- Experimental design, planning & process writing, including equations editor and DoE (Design of Experiments) applications
- Calibrations and pH offsets, inoculation steps, feed strategies
- Sampling and use of integrated analyzers
- Data import/export, results viewing, data management
- Best practice to ensure safe and efficient system operation
Course Duration and Venue
Venue of the course:
Training Center Europe at Sartorius' headquarters in Goettingen/Germany
November 10 - 13, 2020
Course dates for 2021 will be published soon
5810 € plus VAT
Start day 01: 9:00 am
End last day: 4:00 pm
All courses will be conducted in English.
Should you be interested in a training course held outside Europe, please e-mail your request.