ambr® 250 HT Classroom Training
Introduction to the ambr® 250 HT System, Labware, Software and System Care
Who Should Attend
Scientists and Technicians new to using ambr® 250 HT on a regular basis.
The primary focus of this course is to provide new users a comprehensive introduction to using the ambr® 250 software and hardware, in order to design, create and run own experiments. Attendees will be provided with the opportunity to learn about the general set-up, in-process activities and after-care of the system.
- Experimental design, planning & process writing, including equations editor and DoE (design of Experiments) applications
- Calibrations and pH offsets, inoculation steps, feed strategies
- Sampling and use of integrated analyzers
- Data import/export, results viewing, data management
- Best practice to ensure safe and efficient system operation
Start day 01: 09:00 am
End last day: 4:00 pm