Yauco: An Expanding Manufacturing and Logistics Site for North America
To meet the growing needs of customers in the North American biopharma market, Sartorius has been continuously investing in its Yauco site.
The latest activities include:
- Start of Powder Manufacturing (Mid 2023)
- Additional Cleanroom Space to Produce Single-Use Products (2022)
- Additional Space for Membrane Assembly (2022)
- New Casting Machines for Membrane Production (2022)
Facts & Figures: New Manufacturing Area for Cell Culture Media
For Powder Manufacturing
Start of Production
Planned Increase to Larger Capacities
Impressions from the Yauco Site
The new cell culture media production in Yauco is part of our global capacity expansion program and is an important building block in the Sartorius manufacturing network. It will further strengthen our comprehensive portfolio for customers, particularly in the Americas region. Additionally, it underlines our commitment to Puerto Rico as well as the local team and reinforces the site’s significance in our efforts to assist customers in developing and manufacturing biopharmaceutical drugs faster and more efficiently.
Supporting Customer Growth
A Winning Culture Starts Here
Cell Culture Media Solutions For Your Cell-, Viral-, and Protein-Based Therapies
Choose a winning culture for your therapy development. At Sartorius, we offer a wide range of media, raw materials, and services to meet your cell culture needs. Backed by a global manufacturing network, we provide what’s vital to your cells and your success - from screening to commercial production.
- Find the right media, raw materials, and supporting services
- Transition to GMP with compliant media and reagents
- Scale seamlessly with flexible formats
- Work with our dedicated technical and regulatory experts
- Get consistent quality from our global manufacturing network
Facility Contact Details
Sartorius Stedim Filters Inc.
Carretera 128 Int. 376
Barriada Arturo Lluveras
P.O. Box 6
Phone: +1 787 856 5020
Fax: +1 787 856 7945