Welding Project Leader
Working in the Technology department, taking the responsibility of development projects in his field of process expertise. In this context, working within the Sartorius Technology Global network to share and improve manufacturing processes. Participate and act within global technology projects to implement mastered & capable new processes and provide technical expertise in automation. Contribute to Thermoplastic welding roadmap construction, implementation and consolidate supplier network for process automation together with procurement department.
- Organization, design/plan, implementation and management of project
- Contribute to automation roadmap construction, implementation and consolidate supplier network for process automation together with procurement department.
- Development of new production technologies, production processes and production tools/equipments/machines
- Industrialization and qualification of robust production processes and tools/equipments/machines
- Handover/transfer the knowledge of developed production process, production tools/equipments/machines (including but not limited to related Qualification, Validation, SOP, WI) to local sites
- Bachelor degree in Plastic and/or Material processing technologies
- More than 3 years of experience in project management
- Deep understanding of the interactions between product & process.
- Knowledge of FMEA methodology, control plan and SPC approach
- Experienced with the qualification of welding processes or similar
- Able to steer suppliers, co design and select automation concepts from the analysis of existing processes and based on industrial development methodology
- Good knowledge of automatism, PLC and machine programming.
- Experience with production operations management and Lean production
- Fluent in oral and written English
- Have good communication skill and be a good team player
Interested? Driving our future growth requires talented people. Sartorius is a dynamic organisation suited to people who want to showcase skills, be recognised for expertise and thrive in a vibrant and innovative environment.
To find out more about Sartorius as an employer visit us on Sartorius Careers
Become part of our global team.
- Reference Number R2973
- Job Begin July 06, 2020
- Employment Mode Full time
- Position Regular
- Functional Area Operations
- Location Yauco (Puerto Rico)