Regional Sales Manager
Sartorius Stedim Data Analytics is the Data Analytics center of excellence for Sartorius Stedim Biotech, and the market leader for data analytical solutions within many industry sectors. We are on a strong growth path, driving new innovative solutions in this field and therefore Sartorius Stedim Biotech is looking for a strong Data Analytics Sales Specialist to grow regional sales.
The candidate is expected to have a strong drive and customer focus to help secure growth from both new and existing customers.
What you can look forward to accomplishing
- Responsible for selling Sartorius Data Analytics Solutions to different industries with focus on (Food &beverage and Chemical Industries).
- Overall responsibility for operating rhythm, reporting, pipeline management, forecasting for their territory
- Be a force for positive change, growing the business year over year
- You will collaborate and work closely with other sales team members, Key Account Managers as well as Data Scientists and Project Managers
- Relate technical and business concepts to user needs
- Drive engagement with new and existing customers to drive value on both ends
- Travel within region well as some international travel
- Develop and prioritize strong relationships and continued dialogue with all relevant external and internal stakeholders
Skills and experience that you need to bring to our company
- A bachelor’s degree in business, technical and/or life science degree or a degree in another discipline with a high technical understanding typically gained through 10+ years of relevant experience.
- A minimum of + 5 years’ sales experience in a similar role (ideally with an understanding of and/or experience in selling software solutions in the data analysis market).
- Strategic selling skills, skills in analyzing and evaluating territory dynamics to develop and implement a sales plan.
- Understand how business related problems can be addressed using advanced data analysis and data driven technologies.
- Initiate projects and work effectively independently as well as in a team environment.
- The preferred candidate has strong drive and persistency and a proven track record to deliver results on a continuous basis.
- Interpersonal, written and presentation skills and self-confidence to work at all levels within the customers’ and internal organizations.
- Experience working with CRM systems.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans. Please view equal employment opportunity posters provided by OFCCP here
Interested? Driving our future growth requires talented people. Sartorius is a dynamic organisation suited to people who want to showcase skills, be recognised for expertise and thrive in a vibrant and innovative environment.
To find out more about Sartorius as an employer visit us on https://www.sartorius.com/sartorius/en/EUR/company/careers?setCountry=WW-en
Become part of our global team. Apply directly via our online job portal.
- Reference Number (44) 9489
- Job Begin April 02, 2018
- Employment Mode Full Time
- Limitation Unlimited
- Position Employee
- Functional Area Sales and Marketing
- Location New York
- Country America
Sartorius US America
Sartorius Corporation USA
D: +1.631.254.4249 x8460