Payroll & HRIS Implementation Specialist
For the Human Resources Department, we seek an HR Payroll Expert for Sartorius North America at our site in Bohemia, NY (Long Island). In this role, you will be responsible for designing and implementing payroll and time processes and act as a regional lead in the global payroll team.
About the job
- Designs and implement payroll and time processes along with selected global service provider and coordinate functional integration activities with IT
- Act as a regional lead in the global payroll team and also as an interface for handling payroll process specific requests with the service provider
- Responsible for maintaining operating guidelines, standards and advising on regional specific legislations, compliances and processes
- Ensure the stability and quality of the payroll process and design process improvements in coordination with local HR
- Manage payroll service delivery to monitor the internal and external service level agreements
- Academic degree in Business Administration, Business Informatics or similar education compared with profound working experience
- 5+ years of experience in payroll and time processing, experience in Workday is a plus
- Sound project management knowledge in an international and dynamic environment
- Excellent analytical and quality control skills combined with a structured way of working and meeting deadlines
- Willingness to travel (about 10-20%)
- Strong identification with our core values: sustainability, openness, enjoyment
Why work for us
- International working environment with a high scope of design
- Working in a dynamic, growing market
Driving our future growth requires talented people. Sartorius is a dynamic organization suited to people who want to showcase skills, be recognized for expertise and thrive in a vibrant and innovative environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
Please view equal employment opportunity posters provided by OFCCP here
Sartorius is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
All employment decisions are based on valid job-related requirements.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our website, you may request a reasonable accommodation to express interest in a specific opening. You can request reasonable accommodation by calling +1 631 254 4249 ext 8330 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look for employees who would like to grow with us and move the innovative life sciences sector forward. In the process, we focus on agile project work, mutual support within teams and working as equals. Sartorius thrives as a company with people who give their very best every day and who are eager to develop personally and professionally.
- Reference Number R5733
- Job Begin April 01, 2021
- Employment Mode Full time
- Position Regular
- Functional Area Human Resources
- Location Home Office New York (United States of America), Home Office New Jersey (United States of America), New York (United States of America), Bohemia, NY, United States (United States of America)