Manager of Key Account Management
Manager - Key Account Management will be responsible for overseeing the relationships of the company with its most important clients in the Americas Region. The holder of this position will obtain and maintain long term key customers by comprehending their requirements. The goal is to contribute in sustaining and growing our business to achieve long-term success.
Sartorius is seeking a dynamic Manager of Key Account Management with a proven track record for leading high performing teams to grow their business. In this key role you be responsible for working within our sales organization to drive growth and build and maintain effective relationships within an assigned key biopharmaceutical customer account.
Main Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Identify new business opportunities aligned with the organization's overall market and growth strategy for one key account in North America
- Lead and develop the team of Key Account Managers
- Develop practical high-quality strategic plans to effectively capture opportunities
- Identify new business opportunities aligned with the organization's overall market and growth strategy
- Establish a structured Customer-Supplier relationship
- Work closely with cross functional teams to create higher market perception and successful strategies to gain business and to ensure long-term Sartorius NA performance in daily growing business
- Align the NA business with and leverage the global account business strategy
- Identify opportunities in the wider customer network from a high-level perspective
- Actively drive newly launched innovative products and services into the marketplace and proactively follow up on the successful implementation of sales activity at key account
- Support customer requirements in supply and quality in close alignment with our internal capabilities
- Regularly visit critical decision makers and influencers at designated account and build collaborative, sustainable business relationships
- Report on the progress of the business to line management and internal stakeholders, using reporting tools as provided and recommended by the organization
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent, in Business Administration, Sales or related field
- 5+ years of experience as Key Account Manager
- 5+ years of experience in sales providing solutions based on customer needs
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude for building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
- Ability to successfully problem-solve and negotiate solutions
- Presentation skills and solid business acumen
- Ability to travel (approximately 50%) in the designated territory
Driving our future growth requires talented people. Sartorius is a dynamic organization suited to people who want to showcase skills, be recognized for expertise and thrive in a vibrant and innovative environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
Please view equal employment opportunity posters provided by OFCCP here
Sartorius is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
All employment decisions are based on valid job-related requirements.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our website, you may request a reasonable accommodation to express interest in a specific opening. You can request reasonable accommodation by calling +1 631 254 4249 ext 8330 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look for employees who would like to grow with us and move the innovative life sciences sector forward. In the process, we focus on agile project work, mutual support within teams and working as equals. Sartorius thrives as a company with people who give their very best every day and who are eager to develop personally and professionally.
- Reference Number R10203
- Job Begin July 26, 2021
- Employment Mode Full time
- Position Regular
- Functional Area Sales
- Location Home Office United States of America (United States of America)