Lead Warehouse Associate
The Warehouse and Logistics Operator will be responsible for ensuring searchability, retrieval, documentation, and space optimization within a warehouse.
The Warehouse and Logistics Operator will be responsible for ensuring searchability, retrieval, documentation, and space optimisation within a warehouse.
Main Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Direct shipping staff on what need completed
- Ensure staff is performing all shipping tasks properly
- Receive goods at the loading/receiving dock
- Ensure the appropriate locations within the warehouses for received goods
- Check loads for damaged or missing items upon receipt
- Move and rearrange stock, either by hand or with heavy lifting equipment
- Clean the space and ensure that goods don't get damaged
- Work with a team
- Load goods onto trucks for shipping
Qualifications & Skills:
- Basic education
- Forklift and securing loads experience, cleaning experience
- IT skills (data entry and inventory) highly desired
- Spatial thinking ability
- High energy individual required
- Able to consistently lift 75 lbs
Driving our future growth requires talented people. Sartorius is a dynamic organization suited to people who want to showcase skills, be recognized for expertise and thrive in a vibrant and innovative environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
Please view equal employment opportunity posters provided by OFCCP here
We look for employees who would like to grow with us and move the innovative life sciences sector forward. In the process, we focus on agile project work, mutual support within teams and working as equals. Sartorius thrives as a company with people who give their very best every day and who are eager to develop personally and professionally.
- Reference Number R7955
- Job Begin immediately
- Employment Mode Full time
- Position Regular
- Functional Area Operations
- Location New Oxford (United States of America)